https://i1.wp.com/www.mclaughlinlawyers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/will_and_estate_planning_advice2.jpg?fit=970%2C738 738 970 Admin http://www.mclaughlinlawyers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/McLaughlin-Associates-Lawyers-Notaries-1-1030x247-1030x247.png Admin2016-05-12 04:08:292018-03-14 01:25:33Will & Estate Planning Advice
Here are a few ways that we at McLaughlin & Associates can help you in preparing your Will:-
- Make sure your Will is valid – that is, properly drawn up, correctly signed and witnessed.
- Make sure your wishes are clearly set out.
- Make sure that you have made adequate provision for your spouse and children, including who should be legal guardian of your children.
- Advise you on choosing an Executor, Trustee and Guardian.
- Discuss relevant Tax Laws.
- Advise on the possibility of claims against your estate and avoid or limit disputes between remaining family members.
- Avoid the problems with intestacy – the imposition of a State appointed Administrator applying pre-determined rules to the disposition of your assets.
- Keep you Will in safe custody free of charge.